I work independently and by appointment only. 

If you require urgent mental health support /assistance you can attend the Emergency Department of your local hospital or call:

NSW Mental Health Line – 1800 011 511

Life Line – 13 11 14

Butterfly Foundation Support Line (eating disorders/body image) – 1800 334 673

I do not provide psychological assessment and therapy for the purpose of court reports.

You can search for Psychologists who provide court reports on the APS and ACPA websites:

Here are links to some useful websites:

Call Now Button